Welcome to Columbine High School Athletic Registration
Spring Sports Registration will open Feb. 1st
Tryouts/First day of practice is Feb 28th
Baseball, Boys Lax, Boys Swim/Dive, Girls Golf, Girls Lax, Girls Soccer, Girls Tennis, and Track/Field
Please read the information below and on the next page.
All the registration steps will need to be completed and approved, prior to participating
on the first official day for practices and tryouts.
STEP 1: Get a Sports Physical
Students in grades 9-12 registering for athletics must have a current physical examination uploaded in the system to participate in practice/tryouts. Physicals are current for 12 months from the date of the last exam.
STEP 2: You will need your student's Jeffco Student ID to register.
Students who attend a Jeffco school already have a Student ID number.
If your student has never been enrolled in a Jeffco School and would like to play a sport for Jeffco please follow the steps below to receive a Jeffco Student ID so that you can register your student in the RSchool Athletic Registration;
1) Go to EnrollJeffco
2) Click the purple EnrollJeffco button
3) Enter your parent email
4) Enter your information to create an account
5) Check email to set password
6) Add your student, using the magenta “Add Student”
7) Apply for 21/22 to Out of District Athlete
8) Once accepted, you will get a link to OLR to fill out the info we used to collect in JCON.
9) This will be reviewed and then they will receive an ID number
- If you have a current physical, it should still be in the system once you start filling out the steps in the registration.
- If you are a Non-Attender please make sure you have filled out the NA form.Click here for the NON-ATTENDING FORM
Click the icon below to begin registering.
If you already have a family account, please read the information on the next page about returnng users once you click Athletic Registration below.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact: