Welcome to Columbine High School Athletic Registration
SPRING Registration will open on January 21st
Please read the infomration below and on the next page.
You can create a family account, if you do not already have one from Spring of 2018 or Fall/Winter sports.
All the registration steps will need to be completed and approved, prior to participating
on Monday, February 25th which is the first official day for practices and tryouts throughout Colorado for
In the meantime, there are two things you should do prior to registering to play sports.
STEP 1: Get a Sports Physical
Students in grades 9-12 registering for athletics must have a current physical examination uploaded in the system to participate in practice/tryouts. Physicals are current for 12 months from the date of the last exam.
- If you don't have a current sports physical, make an appointment with your doctor during early July to get in before the rush. You will need to upload a copy of the file during Step 4 of the registration process. Here is a form that you can bring to your physician.
STEP 2: You will need your student's Jeffco Student ID to register.
Students who attend a Jeffco school already have a Student ID number.
If your student is new to Jefferson County, is a home-schooled student, or attends a private school, and plans to participate in sports at Columbine HS (or any Jeffco high school), they will need a Jeffco Student ID. If your student attended pre-school, kindergarten, or any grade at a Jeffco school years ago, they already have a Jeffco ID. Do not create another Jeffco account!
Additional Information/Payment Information
- If you played a FALL sport, you will need to save the physical file from fall and upload into the WInter registration.
- You will need to have your PHYSICAL available to UPLOAD again.
- If you are trying out for a cut sport, please bring in check to the Athletic Office. If it is a non-cut sport you will be able to pay through Jeffco Connect within 48/72 hours.
- If you are a Tranfer or Non-Attender please make sure you have filled out and submitted your forms. Click here for the NON-ATTENDING FORM
Click the icon below to begin registering.
If you already have a family account, please read the information on the next page about returnng users once you click Athletic Registration below.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact:
Danielle Davis - Athletic Secretary