Welcome to Columbine High School Athletic Registration
Winter Registration is OPEN
Cut Sports- Boys and Girls Basketball, Ice Hockey
Non Cut Sports- Girls Swim and Dive, Wrestling
Please read the information below and on the next page.
All the registration steps will need to be completed and approved, prior to participating
on Monday, November 18th, which is the first official day for practices and tryouts throughout Colorado for WINTER SPORTS.
In the meantime, there are two things you should do prior to registering to play sports.
STEP 1: Get a Sports Physical
Students in grades 9-12 registering for athletics must have a current physical examination uploaded in the system to participate in practice/tryouts. Physicals are current for 12 months from the date of the last exam.
- If you don't have a current sports physical, make an appointment with your doctor during early July to get in before the rush. You will need to upload a copy of the file during Step 4 of the registration process. Here is a form that you can bring to your physician.
STEP 2: You will need your student's Jeffco Student ID to register.
Students who attend a Jeffco school already have a Student ID number.
If your student is new to Jefferson County, is a home-schooled student, or attends a private school, and plans to participate in sports at Columbine HS (or any Jeffco high school), they will need a Jeffco Student ID. If your student attended pre-school, kindergarten, or any grade at a Jeffco school years ago, they already have a Jeffco ID. Do not create another Jeffco account!
Additional Information/Payment Information
- If you have a current physical, it should still be in the system once you start filling out the steps in the registration.
- You will need to have your PHYSICAL available to UPLOAD again.
- If you are trying out for a cut sport, please bring in check made out to Columbine High School for $175 to the Athletic Office. If it is a non-cut sport you will be able to pay through Jeffco Connect after your registration is processed.
- If you have been a Tranfer in the last year or are a Non-Attender please make sure you have filled out and submitted your forms. Click here for the NON-ATTENDING FORM
Click the icon below to begin registering.
If you already have a family account, please read the information on the next page about returnng users once you click Athletic Registration below.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact: