Welcome to Columbine High School Athletic Registration
Registration for the 2018 Fall Sports season is CLOSED for now, due to District changes. It will REOPEN on July 24th.
All the registration steps will need to be completed and approved, prior to participating
on Monday, August 6, 2018, which is the first official day for practices and tryouts throughout Colorado.
In the meantime, there are two things you should do prior to registering to play sports.
STEP 1: Get a Sports Physical
Students in grades 9-12 registering for athletics must have a current physical examination uploaded in the system to participate in practice/tryouts. Physicals are current for 12 months from the date of the last exam.
- If you don't have a current sports physical, make an appointment with your doctor during early July to get in before the rush. You will need to upload a copy of the file during Step 4 of the registration process. Here is a form that you can bring to your physician.
STEP 2: You will need your student's Jeffco Student ID to register.
Students who attend a Jeffco school already have a Student ID number.
If your student is new to Jefferson County, is a home-schooled student, or attends a private school, and plans to participate in sports at Columbine HS (or any Jeffco high school), they will need a Jeffco Student ID. If your student attended pre-school, kindergarten, or any grade at a Jeffco school years ago, they already have a Jeffco ID. Do not create another Jeffco account!
Additional Information/Payment Information
- If you played a SPRING sport, you will need to return to your Family Account and register your athlete for a fall sport.
- If you did not play a Spring sport, but played a Fall or Winter sport and your physical is still current, you will need to come to the ATHLETIC OFFICE starting July 19th, to get a copy of your physical so you can upload it to register. If you have a copy of the physical, please go ahead and upload.
- You will need to have your PHYSICAL available to UPLOAD again.
- Once the registration program opens on July 1st, it may take approximately 72 hours or more for your registration to be approved by the Athletic Secretary.
- If you are trying out for a cut sport, please bring in check to the Athletic Office. If it is a non-cut sport you will be able to pay starting August 1st through Jeffco Connect or you can bring in a check after July 19th.
- If you are a Tranfer or Non-Attender please make sure you have filled out and submitted your forms. Click here for the NON-ATTENDING FORM/ TRANSFER FORM 9
Click the icon below to begin registering.
If you already have a family account, please read the information on the next page about returnng users once you click Athletic Registration below.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact:
Danielle Davis - Athletic Secretary